Tuesday, October 13, 2009

X Factor

Well wasnt the x factor good on Saturday!!

Everyone was good apart from the 2 irish lads although they were funny and their set was good. I dont think they deserve all the names and bad thigs that are being said about them. At the end of the day they are still only 17. They defently need to do something with their hair tho!!

I dont like Daniel even though he is a good singer. He is very cocky and over confident. I believe he thinks he is going to win and its only the start of the live shows. I love the afro guy..isnt he cool. He deserves to win I think.

The judges bickering at one another makes it more entertaining and that the reason why they probably do it. Cheryl and Danny are styled really well but so far I think Danny is winning as shes got more of an edge this year.

Anyway thats all Ive to say about the x factor. I'll be tuning in again at the weekend so I might have more to say more about it next week!!
Buh Bye!!

No comments:

Post a Comment