Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Drama Drama Drama

Well today was fun...well not really but it was full of drama. It all started off in web applications. The first class was grand..everything was cool and calm but in the second class it all kicked of and before I knew it our lecturer walked out. This was totally unexpected and a shock.

It was all sorted out at lunch time tho when our class rep met up wit the lecturer. I suppose he must have been under a bit of stress as were we. He appologised and evertything was back to normal. But the morning was eventful which was better than a boring morning!! Ha!

Apart from this we had to think about about our MIS exam. Everyone was worried about this as we just didnt know what to expect. I expected it to be a lot harder than our previous exams and guess what..I was right. Well some questions were allright and some were just difficult. I ended up passing it so happy days!! Thank god I don't have to think about it anymore. It's a lot of weight off my shoulders.

I still have a lot of assignments to do and our law one is due next week so I will have to finish that and get cracking at the other ones. As they say "no rest for the wicked".

Can't wait for the long weekend, we get 2 extra days off college..hallelulah!!ha I'm goin home and cant wait. I will prob go out saturday night so that should be fun. Nehu thats it for now so BuhBye!!

No comments:

Post a Comment